- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ¼ cup soy milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 oz vegan semi-sweet chocolate, chunks
- 4 oz vegan dark chocolate, chunks
- In a large bowl, whisk together the brown sugar and coconut oil until combined.
- Whisk in soy milk and vanilla extract, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks evenly.
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown.
Enjoy your chocolate chip cookies.
Recipe Source: Tasty.co