- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 cup hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- pinch granulated garlic
- Whisk together melted butter, hot sauce, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic until well combined. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, shaking to blend well before using, for up to one month. via
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut in bite-sized pieces ou batatas ou abóbora cozida firme
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce separated (sriracha ou receita acima)
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 red onion sliced
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 tbsp tofu amassado
- salt to taste
- 2 large tortillas
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped (to taste)
- vegan ranch for dipping
Preheat oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with foil.
In a large bowl combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, pepper and 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce. Stir to combine. Spread evenly on baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes, flipping halfway. Increase heat to broil and cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until cauliflower begins to brown. Remove from the oven. Place cauliflower back in the bowl. Add remaining buffalo sauce and stir to combine.
While cauliflower is cooking, combine avocado, cream cheese and a pinch of salt in a small bowl. Break apart avocado and stir until smooth. Set aside.
Heat a pan over medium high heat and spray with non-stick spray.
Spread desired amount of avocado mixture on half of a tortilla. Top the avocado with half of the cauliflower mixture, red onion slices and cilantro. Close the tortilla and place in pan. Cook until browned on both sides – approx. 2-3 minutes per side.
Remove from the pan and repeat with remaining ingredientes.