Brownie de batata doce
- 4 medium sized sweet potatoes (cubed & roasted for 35 mins)
- 1.5 cups oats
- 10 medjool dates (pitted & chopped)
- 1.5 cups ground almonds
- 1 cup cocoa (or cacao) powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 5 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 5 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 large squares dark chocolate
- Put all the brownie ingredients in a food processor & whizz them up into a thick paste (you may want to add the ingredients in 3 or 4 stages so they blend more easily)
- If your mixture seems too thick, add 1/3 cup of water & whizz everything together for a couple of minutes – this will loosen it up.
- Pour the mixture into a lined baking tray & pop it in the oven at 180℃ (352℉) for 45 minutes.
- Take the Brownies out of the oven, let them cool to room temperature.
- Put all the icing ingredients in a pan over a low heat & melt them all together until you have a smooth paste.
- Pour the icing on top of the brownie, smooth it out & then pop the whole thing in the refrigerator.
- Take the brownies out of the fridge, cut into slices & enjoy. BOSH!